Hello!!! Today I will be doing a book tag called The Ultimate Book Tag. Yay!! So one thing. I will not tag anybody at the end of this book tag. If you to do it just do it. So let’s begin.
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
No. I can read pretty much anywhere.
2. Which author’s writing style is the best and why?
I think Laurie Halse Anderson’s writing style is the best because she writes very descriptive historical fiction.
3. Harry Potter or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter. One: Because it is awesome.Two: Because there is not much cursing. Three: Because it is awesome.
4. Do you carry a bookbag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
No, I don’t carry a bookbag and if I did it would only have books in it.
5. Do you smell your books?
Sometimes. It depends on the book.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I don’t know, it depends on the book.
7. What book did you love while reading but later discovered it wasn’t quality writing?
Well I guess maybe the first Wings of Fire book. Everyone gave it such great reviews and I liked but then I reread it and realized it stunk.
8. What is the Thinnest book on your shelf?
The Country Bunny and the Little Golden Shoes. That book is like 20 pages. See the review here.
9. What is the Thickest book on your shelf?
Well, since I am moving soon all my books are in boxes but the thickest book there is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. You can see the post here.
10. When did you get into reading?
Well, my parents say that when I was born instead of sleeping with a stuffed animal or blanket I slept with my arm around a book. So since I was born, I guess.
11. What is your favorite classic?
I do not know. I love them all!!!
12. In school what was your best subject?
13. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
I would say thank you for the book and go exchange it later.
14. What is your favorite word?
15. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all three?
I would describe myself as a nerd.
16. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires because I hate Fairies.
17. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters because it would be cool to change form.
18. And finally: Full on Romance Books or Action-Packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action-Packed with a few love scenes mixed in.
I am all most done with Blood Rose Rebellion so be prepared for another book review today!!! Thanks for Reading!!! Have a Great Day!!! -annaleeliz and Buttons