I have decided that I will do a weekly post called Fun Friday!!!!!! Fun Friday is just something to do if you like connecting with your readers. The rule for Fun Friday is that all you need to do is write a fun post on a Friday. And if you want to do this then you need to link back to me, as the maker of this weekly post. For this week’s Fun Friday post I am doing: 15 Reasons Why I Like Reading So Much. So… without farther ado lets start this post.
- Reading takes me to faraway places that I will probably never see in my lifetime. It gets really descriptive and whenever I am bored I can just dive into one of those worlds and pretend to be someone I’m not. That is one of my favorite things to do when I am bored.
- Reading teaches me lessons and I can quote things from books and no one will know what I said. I can quote something from The Book Thief, (one of the best books in the world if you have not read it you need to) and no one knows what I am saying.
- The characters are some of my best friends. I understand them perfectly and even though they don’t know me I think that if I met one of the in real life we would become BFFs.
- I can connect to other people, mainly you guys, about books and we can fangirl/fanboy over all the of the beautiful books that I read.
- The books can be my safe house. If I am feeling stressed then I can pick up a book and start reading. After that it will all be okay.
- I just love the words. That speaks for itself.
- All the diversity. Everyone is different in books. I felt really happy when I read Six of Crows and everyone was different.
- All of the animals that are in books make me happy for some reason. I want to have them all.
- In the hopes that I will one day be an author. Reading these books will give me experience.
Well how did my first Fun Friday post go? Please remember to fill out my survey. You can find the link on my about page. Tanks for Reading!!!!! Have a Great Day!!!!!!! -Annalee and Buttons