I have been way to MIA recently. I can say with pride that it is because I am writing my book. I can say that it is going great. I can also say that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blog Award. I think that is pretty awesome and I need to thank Angelica at Dreaming of Fiction for being so awesome and nominating me. Now let’s get started.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/and or blog
- What is your favorite to cuddle up with on a rainy day: Honestly, I would have to go with the whole Harry Potter series. I love that series. I will read it anywhere and anytime.
- What fictional character would you like to marry, if there is one: Honestly, I would have to go with Azriel in A Court Of Wings and Ruin! I love him!!!!
- Music while you read, yes or no: I have to go with yes. As long as it does not have any words in it. I will listen to classical stuff on the violin.
- What’s your favorite genre: It has to be YA Fantasy. A close second is YA dystopian. I hope I spelled that right. Most of my favorite books are in these two genres.
- If you could meet any author, dead or alive, who would it be: It would be J. K. Rowling, hands down. I love her so much. I just want to be her!!!!
- Love Triangles, yes or no: If the love triangle is done well then it is a yes. If the live triangle is horrible then it is a no.
- Have you ever read an ARC: Yes. Once. For a blog tour. I requested lots of them from Penguin Teen for the spring but they have not gotten back to me yet.
- What book can you absolutely not stand: I could not stand the Red Queen series. I read the first book and it was horrible. Then I read the second book to see if it was any better and I don’t know how it happened but it got worse. So I will never pick up the third book and I recommend you to never read these books.
- What is your OTP, if you have one: Sorry I don’t have one so I can’t say one!!
- What book would you love to be seen turned into a movie: A Court Of Thorns And Roses. I hear that it is going to be turned into a movie I just don’t know when that is happening?
- What villain can you not help but love: In the beginning of Harry Potter, before Voldermort comes out and becomes the main villain I loved Draco Malfoy. I was just rooting for him the first half of the first book. Then I stopped. Sorry Draco.
- If you could have any pet in the world what would it be?
- What book would you love to jump into for an hour?
- What book do you love to hate?
- Find your favorite book on the shelf. Go to page 8 line 14. What does the line say?
- What author do you want to meet: alive or dead?
- If you could have an infinite supply of one food, but, this food had to come in a can what would it be?
- What book describes you best?
- What is your Patronus? (If you do not know take the test on Potter more)
- Favorite book universe and why?
- If you were captured by fairies and they turned you into an animal for the rest of your life what animal would it be? (Real or fictional)
- If you wrote a book what would it be about?
- Paige at Books and Belle
- Analee at Book Snacks
- Rhea at Bookchanted
- Sophie at Blame It On Chocolate
- Darque at Darque Dreamer Reads
- Dani at Perspective Of A Writer
- Marie at Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- Esther at Queen of Fantasy
- Zoë at Reading By The Moonlight
- Kristi at Confessions Of A YA Reader
- Flavia at Flavia the Bibliophile
You are not obligated to do this if you don’t want to. Thanks for Reading!!! Have a Great Day!!! -Annalee and Buttons