Debut authors need to publicize their first book and to do that they need book bloggers. If you, as an author, want me to read your ARC I will do it and I will review it. Just because I review a book does not mean that the book will get 5 stars. If you want I can include the author bio in the book as well. I only read and rate YA books. If you have a NA book I will tell you that I can not read it. Below are the guidelines that you need to answer when you send me the request to read your book.
- You need to write the title and the author
- You need to send me a picture of the books cover
- You need to send me the book’s summary
Those are the three main things that you need to send me to let me consider if I want to read your book. Just because you send me the review request does not mean that I will read your book.
I think that my followers need to know why I gave a book the rating I do. This is a list of all the rules that I set myself for reviewing books.
- No more then 15 really bad words in a book. Otherwise it gets taken down a star.
- If a book is a classic it gets one free bonus star.
- If I read a review on someone else’s blog I will dedicate the review to that blogger.
- If you send me a book suggestion and I read the book I will dedicate the review to you.
Well that is it!!!!! Thanks for Reading!!! Have a Great Day!!! -annaleeliz and Buttons